top of page

The NV Hommage is another fabulous wine in this range from Giraud. Rich, ample, and creamy, the Hommage is so expressive today. Red plum, kirsch, mint, chamomile, and spice all meld together effortlessly. A stunning wine.

Champagne Blanc de Noirs, Henri Giraud Hommage

SKU: W029
Tax Included
  • Tasting notes

    92/100, Yohann Castaing, Decanter (2020)

    This has a vivacious nose of ripe, fresh fruit, especially red berries, that interplays nicely with spicy and floral notes. The mouthfeel is plush but without a trace of heaviness, as the palate demonstrates perfect poise on its way to a magnificently long and seemingly weightless finish. 100% Pinot Noir,... Terroir expression is at the heart of three new and very successful cuvées just launched by Henri Giraud. In Hommage au Pinot Noir, the base wine is 60% from the 2015 vintage, with the remaining 40% sourced from reserve wines from vintages stretching from 1990 to 2014. This blend ages in vats for six months before bottling. It is a Champagne that combines generosity with a taut texture, leading to an impressively long finish.

  • Grape variety

    100% Pinot Noir

Product Page: Stores Product Widget
bottom of page